Relaxing, straightening & retexturising
Step 1. chemically treated hair balm
1. ensure the hair is clean and dry. spray liberally with protein complex, concentrating on fragile areas.
2. starting at the nape apply step 1 to fine meches with a tint brush leaving a 1cm space from the scalp.
3. comb the hair once only after applying.
4. process for 1-15 minutes depending on the texture and porosity of the hair, best begin test strand after 1-5 minutes.
5. after processing, gently rinse hair thoroughly for at least 15 minutes and then blot dry.
6. proceed to step 2 (create fix neutraliser)