Mermade Hair Mini Waver 25mmRegular price $89.00 Save $-89.00
Mermade Wave Mini is the tool you need for cute hair all day, every day. The 25mm waver creates mini compact waves for a ripple effect that is taking hair trends to a whole new level. It's basically the little sister of our original waver which has 32mm barrels. Ceramic tourmaline-infused barrels release negatively charged ion particles to seal hair cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine
· Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release
· Diverse – create ripple waves, afro curls, finger waves, boho or beach waves
· Three 25mm barrels – create 90’s style crimps
· Instant heat up - within seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
· Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
· Variable temperature control – choose between 80°C & 210°C
· Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
· Swivel cord and spring lever – allows for easy handling with no cord tangles
· Crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze – our waver evenly distributes heat while soaking your strands in 6x more negative ions than regular ceramic barrels
· Less breakage – our smooth crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze barrels means minimal damage to your hair
· Heat protection glove – our hot pink glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
· Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
The Mermade Hair 25mm Waver is the best tool for super easy to get 90’s style Mermade Waves! There is no need for winding, rolling, twisting or pulling the hair! Simply, clamp and release. It is the easiest way to transform your hair to lush long waves. Learn how to get lush waves with our #mermadewaves hair stylist Chanel Beck.
Step 1. Prep
The key to long lasting, lush waves is PREP. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant and something to give your hair some grit and hold. Once you have prepped your locks, you want to make sure your hair is 100% dry.
Step 2. Wave
Set the heat to 210 C. Section and clip the hair into four parts. Starting from the back 1 inch off the scalp, take small sections for a more defined Kardashian wave or larger sections for your beachy undone wave. Comb the hair and clamp the hair, hold for 3-10 seconds releasing and following the same method through to the ends repeating throughout the whole head.
Step 3. Made
Once you have finished waving make sure the hair has completely cooled down before beginning your MADE regime. Either use your fingertips, a brush or a large wide tooth comb and softly brush out your waves to get the look you want. Finish by using a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold