PLEASE NOTE: RefectoCil Sensitive tints MUST be used with Sensitive Developer Gel. They cannot be used with the regular cream or liquid oxidant.
Sensitive meidum brown is especially recommended for blonde to light brown hair customers. The RefectoCil Sensitive range is a tinting range based on herbal ingredients and plant extracts. This makes it the perfect alternative for clients who have sensitive eyes.
An added benefit of this range is the skin staining power which can last up to 5 days. This range can be used in conjunction with the RefectoCil oxidative tint for clients with no skin sensitivity. The combination of applying Sensitive and oxidative tint produces a more intense colour result as both the skin and brow hair is covered, taking brow styling to the next level.
- Sensitive – no burning, no irritations
- First eyelash & eyebrow tint based on plant extracts
- Application in 2 steps and 3 minutes
- Smudge- and waterproof
- Lasts up to 6 weeks
Perfect results in only a few STEPS
- Apply silicone pads (no cream needed) or eye protection papers in combination with refectocil skin protection cream and eye mask
- Apply Colour Gel with the application stick – leave on for 2 minutes
- Remove Colour Gel with a dry Q-tip
- Apply Developer Gel with the application stick – leave on for 1 minute
- Remove with a moist cotton pad – done!
- Please use in combination with refectocil sensitive developer gel only!
- Please don’t mix Colour gel and Developer gel together!
Aqua, Alcohol denat., Carbomer, (Calendula Officinalis/Safflower Flower)/(Achillea Millefolium Flower/Leaf/Stem)/(Vaccinium Myrtillus/Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit)/Rhus Chinensis Gall/Walnut Husk/(Camellia Sinensis/Nettle Leaf)/(Juniperus Communis Leaf/Stem)/Horse Chestnut Nut/Dichroa Febrifuga Root/Grape Seed/Acacia Catechu Wood/Goldenrod/Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide.