Cricket Color Me Timer Splash Black/PinkRegular price $6.63 Save $-6.63
Timing is everything! So why not time clients' hair in style?
Mermade Hair Brush Quick Dry DetangleRegular price $19.00 Save $-19.00
The all-in-one brush for quick drying, detangling + styling.
Tame your mane with the Mermade BRUSH. Our Heat Resistant paddle brush has a quick dry design, flexible bristles for detangling + a lush design to brush out waves + curls.
Use on Wet or Dry Hair. Brush out waves & curls to get the on-trend Mermaid Wave vibe.
Denman D5 Heavy Weight Styler 9 RowRegular price $46.35 Save $-46.35
Denman D4 Black Handle 9 RowRegular price $46.35 Save $-46.35
GHD Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 3 (45mm Barrel)Regular price $40.00 Save $-40.00
Best for... The large barrel of the size 3 brush is best for blow-drying longer hair. This ceramic -barrelled brush retains its heat to allow for a faster blow-dry.
To use... Blast hair until it’s 80% dry. Working with medium sections, place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel. Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair, directing heat at the barrel as you go.
Style tip... To create soft waves, dry each section (as detailed above) and then wrap it around the brush. Direct heat from your dryer on to the barrel of the brush and then leave to cool for 30 seconds. Blast with the cool shot on your dryer before gently unwinding the section.
GHD Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 2 (35mm Barrel)Regular price $40.00 Save $-40.00
Best for... The medium barrel of the size 2 brush makes it really versatile – producing a body-full or smooth blow-dry on short to mid-length hair. This ceramic -barrelled brush retains its heat to allow for a faster blow-dry.
To use... Blast hair until it’s 80% dry. Working with small to medium sections, place the brush into the root area and direct the heat from your dryer at the barrel. Keep the tension as you move the brush through your hair, directing heat at the barrel as you go.
Style tip... To create body in the crown, use your brush like a large roller. Dry your crown section (as above) and then wrap the whole section around your brush. Blast with hot air and then use your cool shot. Leave the brush in your hair and let it cool completely before removing.
Hi Lift Round Porcupine Ceramic Brush 14 Rows #7006Regular price $13.11 Save $-13.11
Hi Lift Round Porcupine Ceramic Brush 10 Rows #7004Regular price $13.11 Save $-13.11
Salon Smart Vent BrushRegular price $2.06 Save $-2.06
Accelerate Your Blow-Drying
Salon Smart 101 Medium Vent Brush speeds up your blow-drying process to the max! The wide vents allow hot air to circulate through the brush and onto the hair, speeding up heat styling. With soft and flexible ball-tipped pins for comfortable styling, this brush is ideal for adding volume and detangling.
Le Marque Dual Action BrushRegular price $8.40 Save $-8.40
A complete range of professional products used to safely enhance, correct and marque the brows leaving all brow designs looking natural, flawlessand durable.
Mancine Professional are committed to purity and high quality when carefully selecting ingredients. With the commitment combined with extensive knowledge, research and testing performed across the board of product ranges, Mancine Professional has captivated and fulfilled the needs of beauty professionals across the globe.
By following these standards Mancine Professional have yet again delivered a superior range of products, LE MARQUE Professional Brow Design System - like none other on the market!
The system consists of 5 natural shades of henna derived from the native plant of India, Lawsonia Inermis. A simple and easy to use system where all you need to add is water!
LE MARQUE Henna can last up to 5 weeks provided the user has followed all steps and procedures with the complete LE MARQUE Professional Brow Design System.
What you will need:
Five shades of Henna
Brow Cleanser 50ml
Brow Nourishing Oil 30ml
Rose Gold Tweezers
Rose Gold Scissors
Dual Action Henna Brush & Brow Waxing Spatulas.
HENNA - Available Colours:
Simple and effective results delivered by five natural and versatile colours.
Bring out your inner Brow Artist by mixing any of the five colours to create a perfect blend customised to your clients brow needs.
LE MARQUE • Henna does not contain any harmful ingredients such as ammonia or lead.
All you need to add is water!
1. Begin with cleansing your clients brows and the surrounding area with Le Marque Brow Cleanser.
TIP: For longer lasting results, ensure the skin is completely cleaned of any oils.
2. Start the consultation and check for any contraindications. For first time Henna clients, it is advised to perform a patch test 48 hours prior to the appointment.
3. Map your clients brows while carefully analysing their skin and hair tones to determine the best suited colour.
TIP: Le Marque Henna can be mixed to create a custom blend best suited to your client.
4. Using the Henna spoon, scoop 1/2 desired Henna powder from the sachet and place into the mixing cup. Add 4 to 7 drops of water and mix well to form a smooth even paste.
5. You can lighten the tone of Henna by adding more water to create a thinner paste or for a deeper, stronger tone, simply add more Henna powder and mix to form a thicker paste.
6. Roll the opened Henna sachet into a tight tube and place in the bottle provided with the cap closed tightly.
TIP: From a one gram sachet of Le Marque Henna, you can marque up to 7 sets of brows and it can also be stored for up to 6 months after opening.
7. Brush all brow hairs into place using the spooley end of the Dual Action Contour Brush then utilise the angled brush end to apply the Henna. Ensure to use the full benefits of the brushes angle to create precision in your brow design.
8. Press and line the product into the skin to create a precision when shaping. This technique also strengthens the pigments depth in the skin.
TIP: If your client has grey, unruly or persistent hairs, you can brush the henna through the brows using the spooley end to effectively cover and conceal the hairs.
9. For any marque errors, immediately remove with a damp cotton tip to avoid any unwanted stains.
10. Allow 10-20 mins for the Henna to dry and reach the desired shade or marque.
11. Once the desired shade is achieved, remove the dried Henna from a small section of the brow first by brushing the dried paste from the hair and skin using the spooley end of the brush.
12. Make sure to brush the Henna residue away from your clients eyes to avoid any irritation or discomfort.
13. Once the small section of stained hair and skin is revealed, check to see the tone is at the desired shade and depth.
TIP: A Le Marque Henna Design should be seen as a marque present on the brow hairs and the skin.
14. Use the spooley brush to gently brush away remaining henna from the hairs and skin. Once the henna has been removed as much as possible, use a slightly dampened cotton round to lightly wipe over the brows removing any excess Henna.
TIP: If there's no visible sign of excess Henna, skip this step to avoid excessive water use over the fresh marque.
15. Using the Brow Spatulas provided, apply Mancine Professional's Le Marque Contour hot wax to remove any unwanted hairs from your design.
The Wet Brush Break Free Custom Style Hot Tube BrushRegular price $22.47 Save $-22.47