THE NEED, THE ANSWER
Natural or coloured, long or short, straight or curly: any hair type can be dehydrated. Tangled and unmanageable, frizzy and dull, dry and dehydrated hair needs a softening ritual that won’t weigh it down.
- Passionflower Seed Oil is rich in Essential Linoleic Acid and vitamin E, which effectively plump up the hair fibers and the scalp, leaving them softer and shinier and protecting them from loss of hydration. It helps protect the natural hydrolipidic barrier of the scalp.
- Apricot Oil source of Vitamins A and E, which are excellent antioxidants. It is rich in essential fatty acids, effective in hydrating and nourishing the skin and hair.
- Argan Oil contains unsaturated fatty acids and is rich in sterols and vitamins. It prevents dehydration and ageing, combats free radicals, and revives the hair.
- 100% natural organic Baobab Oil fatty acids, Omega-6 and-9, Palmitoleic, Oleic and Linoleic Acids, plant Sterols, Tocopherols and Vitamin E. Because of its multiple properties, it is an excellent antioxidant, nourishes and protects the scalp and hair, and leaves the hair glossy.
- Stabilized, fat-soluble Vitamin E has intensive antioxidant properties, fights free radicals and oxidative damage in the cells and follicles. It has a hydrating, protective and soothing action.
Flowery, fruity and creamy fragrance like a precious bouquet of white flowers, releasing delicate notes of lemon and fruity cream that leave an unexpected flowery trail in the hair.